Steinfort, Luxembourg, January 2021 – BCO Aviation would be delighted to expand its team with a new Junior Sales Representative. The Intern will assist BCO Sales team partly by working remotely.
BCO Aviation specializes in aircraft marking operations based on innovative adhesive film and supplies with different branding and consumable products for commercial, freight and private airlines.
The Junior Sales Representative provides administrative support to the existing and new customers. He is also responsible for the commercial process in all its aspects. This will include building a strong and transparent relationship with the local Sales Manager and support the Sales Coordinator in his daily duties.
- Being in charge of a product portfolio.
- Acquiring new clients.
- Executing a sale strategy.
- Initiating meetings with prospects and existing clients.
- Preparing offer letters and following up with emails and phone calls.
- Writing and updating local documents (offers, price overviews, sales presentations, …).
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual sales reports and presenting them to your management.
- Interested in working for a startup
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written. Any other language is an asset.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals.
- Ability to work in team or independently and make appropriate decisions to reach business targets.
- Ability to set priorities and respect deadlines.
- Ability to sell ideas and to influence others.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Experienced with MS Office.
- Holder of a driving license
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV along with your cover letter by email to email@example.com.